Abby and three friends, along with another mom and me left at about 11:00 am. We got some McD's on the way, and made it down to Cedar Point around 1:00 pm.
It was a beautiful 70+ degree October day with the trees just beginning to turn. We enjoyed it as much as we did the last time. For two of the girls it was their first time on horseback. They did great and really seemed to enjoy it!
Here are some photos of our day....



We arrived back at about 4:45 in the afternoon. And if we hadn't enough fun... then it was time to go to the roller rink for the School Skating party. Abby has been to an ice rink on many occasions, but this was her first time at the roller rink. She skated on in-line skates, and she loved it!
By the way, after driving and riding, and running all day and falling earlier in the week... today I felt like I was hit by a truck!
1 comment:
Ummm, Peggy... it's time for an update!! :) You know I love reading about your family!
Post a Comment