Friday, April 20, 2007

Bad Night

Last night was a bad night. I went to bed about 11. At 11:30, Andrew awoke and called for Steve. At midnight, Abby's clock radio went off--volume on HIGH--and woke me up. Somehow, Abby slept through it ... how? Got that turned off and back to bed. At 1 am, I awoke from a bad dream about prehistoric reptiles. Ugh! What did I eat last night? At 2 am, Andrew awoke, sobbing, with a dreadful headache and hundred degree fever. Some Advil made it possible for him to rest and return to sleep, though he was pretty fitful through the night. He'll likely be home today.

I'm concerned he may have strep, so he'll be heading to the doctor today.

We hoping for 70's and sunshine this weekend, so I'm hoping he's feeling better! I'm also hoping for a better night's sleep tonight!

No comments: