Sunday, April 22, 2007

Redecorating!

The bug has struck again! Though I put furniture in one place and leave it there until we move, Abigail has once again decided it's time for the annual "let's move all the furniture in my room" day! OK, it wasn't quite that bad... we moved the bed and the dresser. Unfortunately, to move the dresser we had to drain about half the water out of the fish tank. So far, our six hardy goldfish don't seem any worse for the wear.

It was a beautiful 80 degree day! Beautiful and sunny, but windy. Andrew's favorite part of the day was practicing t-ball in the back yard. I enjoyed reading outside, and going for a bike ride with the kids--it wasn't long enough so I went on to Jewel (by myself) on my bike. Had to pass on the buy-one-get-one-free cantelopes, since I had to manage all the groceries in my somewhat small basket. We did manage to get salmon steaks and fresh corn on the cob--dinner was great tonight, with the salmon on the grill and the fresh corn!

My other project these days is preparing for the grammar school "trash and treasure sale" in May. I have bins of things that I need to go through and prepare to sell.

No comments: