
Friday night we had the opportunity to travel to O'Hare to see an old friend. Diana was in our China travel group when we adopted Abby; tragically she lost her daughter to a strep infection about a year and a half ago. Diana's heart loves children, and she decided to adopt another child--Mia, from Sichuan province. She and Mia we making the exhausting round the world trip last night, and had to change planes (and terminals) at O'Hare. It was wonderful to see her again!
Mia is four years old. Here's her picture, as well as Diana and I at O'hare.

1 comment:
We were so touched that you made the effort to meet us at the airport when we brought Natalie home. I can only imagine how much it meant to Diana to see you. You do realize you are a one of a kind friend? I know it takes time and effort (and patience) to brave such a busy airport! Hugs to you for the memories you've stirred up with this heartwarming post!
Post a Comment