Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mother's Day Tea



Friday was Andrew's Mother's Day Tea. The children in Kindergarten at the grammar school do this event every year to celebrate Mother's Day and mom's. Andrew had the lead male role of the gardener... in Kindergarten the lead role gives you two lines rather than one! The show was great and the event lovely. Sad to think this is my last time in kindergarten!
For the occasion, I got a new do!
It was also field day for the older children, and I had long ago volunteered to help. Fortunately, the two events did not conflict. So in the afternoon I took part in the mini-walkathon.... we walked from the grammar school down to the college track and did about a 2 mile walk in total. It was a beautiful day, and I really enjoyed getting the exercise, though I did have to encourage some of the children to pick up the pace!


No comments: