
To say that we seldom go to the movie theater would be an understatement. The last movie we saw in the theater was Over the Hedge, about a year ago. But I've heard good things about Ratatouille, so Abby, Andrew and I joined up with friends and went to the theater yesterday. Five children and two moms.
We all enjoyed the movie. The three year old in our group was scared at certain points, and I don't think any of the children liked the scene in which they showed the dead rats. Other than that, it was a good movie. Abby says she wants to get it for our collection when it comes out on dvd.
And guess what we'll be making for dinner tonight????
We all enjoyed the movie. The three year old in our group was scared at certain points, and I don't think any of the children liked the scene in which they showed the dead rats. Other than that, it was a good movie. Abby says she wants to get it for our collection when it comes out on dvd.
And guess what we'll be making for dinner tonight????
1 comment:
Not sure how to make such a dish, I'm assuming there's not actually any rats in it. Did you LOVE the pics of Emily's wedding? I did!
Post a Comment